Safety is our top priority; please take a moment to answer the following COVID-19 pre-appointment screening questions and review information for your upcoming appointment:
COVID- 19 Pre-Appointment Screening:
- Have you been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or under investigation for COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- If you have a thermometer available, is your Temperature 100.0 F or higher?
- Have you had a cough, shortness of breath or cold/flu like symptoms in the past two weeks?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- Have you been out of state in the last two weeks?
*If you have answered YES to any of these questions, unless you have been fully vaccinated and are asymptomatic, it may be necessary to defer treatment, please call our office.
Information you should know for your appointment:
- Please wear a cloth face mask.
- Please bring your own eye protection (sunglasses or safety glasses).
- Please brush your teeth at home prior to your appointment.
- New patient paperwork is available on the NEW PATIENT tab of our website.