Safety is our top priority; please take a moment to answer the following COVID-19 pre-appointment screening questions and review information for your upcoming appointment:
COVID- 19 Pre-Appointment Screening:
- Have you been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or under investigation for COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- If you have a thermometer available, is your Temperature 100.0 F or higher?
- Have you had a cough, shortness of breath or cold/flu like symptoms in the past two weeks?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- Have you been out of state in the last two weeks?
*If you have answered YES to any of these questions, it may be necessary to defer treatment, please call our office.
Information you should know for your appointment:
- Please wear a cloth face mask.
- Please bring your own eye protection (sunglasses or safety glasses).
- When you arrive, please call from the parking lot to check-in.
- We will be taking your temperature with a touchless thermometer when you enter the building.
- Dress warmly, our office is chilly!
- Please brush your teeth at home prior to your appointment.
- We are limiting guests in the office. For special needs patients and children under 12 years old, we are allowing 1 parent or guardian to accompany them into the appointment.
- New patient paperwork is available on the NEW PATIENT tab of our website.